Thursday, October 29, 2015

Putting San Antonio TX on Periscope\\\"s Map: New Stirring Topic

periscopeGuess what I’m bringing to light! It should be an easy guess.


It’s something many members of the Entrepreneur Topics community questioned me about lately.


The fact that people asked me about it helped me decide that it’s a safe bet and that it will be as appreciated as I’d hope.


If you ever need an eye-opener, join Periscope!


It helped me get in touch with marvelous clients, old friends, people living in my neighbourhood, but the best thing it ever did for me was to show me how my work impacts other people’s lives.


It’s a humbling and deeply satisfying experience that everyone should embrace. It’s also the reason for making this announcement now.


Take my advice, and promise me I’ll be the first person you’ll find and follow on Periscope.


Remember my username is “yusufchowdhury”. That is what you should search for; it will lead you directly to my profile.


periscope



Putting San Antonio TX on Periscope\\\"s Map: New Stirring Topic

No comments:

Post a Comment